06.10.12

Bittersweet melody


Z dnešních fotek mám opravdu radost, doufám, že budete sdílet můj názor. Celkově byl pátek super den, nevím ani proč, ale měla jsem opravdu parádní náladu. Míváte taky někdy nepochopitelné návaly skvělé nálady bez důvodu? :)

* I'm really happy about these pics so I hope that you'll share this feeling with me. Friday was a brilliant day, I don't even know why but I was in the great mood. Do you know this feeling of groudless great mood? :)





boty/boots - Zara, kabelka/ handbag - Topshop, sukně/skirt - Stradivarius, košile/shirt - Pull and Bear, bunda/jacket - Zara

Share:

1 komentář

  1. nice boots! love the details on teh skirt as well :)

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat

Děkuji moc za všechny komentáře
* thank you very much for all of your comments

© Franche meets fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig