14.12.12

New in: Eye of the tiger


TOPSHOP
Já vím, že sotva začala pořádná zima, ale tyhle plavky vám prostě musím ukázat. Plánuju v nich strávit nemálo času někde v teple, u vody...Znáte to, když vás něco dostane na první pohled...a tyhle oči na mě opravdu koukaly!!

* I know that hardly starts a real winter, but i really have to show you this swimsuit. I'll plan to wear them a lot somewhere it's warm, sunny...You know, when something catches you at first sigh...and these eyes're really looooking at me so persuasively !! 
Share:

18 komentářů

  1. I wanna wear this now;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. sú skvelé :) určite si ťa v nich každý všimne a pokiaľ chceš u mňa prebieha giveaway budem rada ak sa zapojíš :) http://fashion-paradis.blogspot.sk/2012/11/giveaway.html

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Wow I've never seen one like that so I instantly LOVE IT !!!



    Have a warm weekend !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. I love thinking about the summer!
    And what a nice bikini! Great choice!

    xoxo
    www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Tak ty plavky jsou vážně super! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Lovely bikini. I just discovered you blog, last week I came back from the Czech Republic, nice country.
    I will publish my tri pictures on my travel blog next week. http://ebctours.wordpress.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  7. Awesome post, dear. Love it!

    Visit my blog when u have time and maybe we can follow each other.

    Many kisses!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    OdpovědětVymazat
  8. parfait! Love it, doll!

    I would love for you to check out my latest blog:
    9 Daily Habits That Will Make You Happier

    Enjoy!
    Xx,
    Summer

    OdpovědětVymazat
  9. hi! This look is so mysterious!!!
    the swimsuit looks so good and interesting.
    kisses!
    http://thekityshoesworld.blogspot.com.ar/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  10. This is such a unique and cute bikini! love it! if you got a sec, i would really appreciate if you checked out my blog!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  11. WOW this bikini is perfect



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  12. Pretty one ;)
    I'd love to invite you to visit my blog and give me any opinion or advice about it :D
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    OdpovědětVymazat

Děkuji moc za všechny komentáře
* thank you very much for all of your comments

© Franche meets fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig